Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nine Cool Things - Today

  1. Fish & Chips, Red Lipstick, Orange Juice and Trips to the Seaside. < name of a song. click on the title for the video
 Am I the only one who loves fishsticks and orange juice for breakfast?


2. My Fish Fingers Sauce recipe - 1/2 C lowfat mayo, 1 T capers, 1 shallot or 2 green onion or scallions, some mint, tarragon, cilantro or other leafy herb, 1 lime, juiced, 1/2t Kosher salt.

Mince the onion or shallot and soakin the lime juice for 15 minutes. Add other ingredients to mayo and mix well, add lime and onion and mix well, et voila!

3.   Canon Powershot 400 in Raspberry Color. I just bought a camera, but still, I love that camera this and if you want to buy it for me, who am I to stop you?

4. This AWESOME Typography anime for Nina Simone "new Life". I love the restraint used.

5. Vintage Apothecary Jars. (dont let the seller on but... a). That's Limoges, b). Thats really 24k gold, c) The material is bone china, not ceramic d). It comes full of opium, (not really)
This would be the BEST vase for red poppies, or just sitting on my bathroom curios collection. Of course now I suppose I'll have to stop leaving that trial size greasy baby oil, generic anti- fungal cream and the stick  of Mennen my grandfather bought me in 1982 to congratulate me on reaching puberty...or maybe I just smelled.

6. SIX is the MAGIC NUMBER (according to schoolhouse rock, its 3, but since there are 2 sets of 3, I say six is more magical

7. Dale Carnegie - "How to win friends and etc."  My Advice? Try not being such a dick.

8. Sacrifice, not food nor anything tangible. just let someone win an argument out of kindness, let someone know you care about them. They'll probably think I want sex. Thats a possibilty Im willing to take...

9 ) ( Nine means "new" in French and "no" in German.)
Swiss Scientist have recently discovered a new mutation on the Death's Head Moth with an image of Darth Vader instead of the traditional skull. The Darth's Head moth is extremely aggressive, breaths heavily and confuses bug zappers with the death star. Sadly, he's more machine than moth now....

No comments:

Post a Comment