Thursday, August 5, 2010

9 cool things


1. Live Entertainment -  Everyone has the right to make an ass of themselves once in a while. You can't let the world judge you too much. 
I'm not sure if this clip reminds me why I left New York or what I miss about New York. Probably both.



2. The Doughnut Plant - definitely what I miss about New York. There's nothing like this in LA. They make the best Tres Leche doughnuts. Also good - lavender, rose or any other flavor that probably would be better as a soap fragrance than a doughnut flavor. The owner -Mark Israel, the guy with the chemo bandanna, was on Bobby Flay's show and acted like a bigger douche than Flay. Douche or not, the man  makes the best doughnuts I ever had.


3. China's "3D Expressway "- The proposed Titanic bus that travels over cars....Effectively and aggressively solving two problem at once. Overpopulation and rush hour traffic.

4. Taiwanese CGI Recap of Lindsay Lohan's recent escapades. I love that she was drunk driving Herbie the Love Bug, Michael Lohan was her lawyer and that everyone has a huge waist.






5. Illegal Fireworks with Colorful Names!

6. Usually I'm not a fan of Shabby Chic... BUY IT HERE
SEE IT IN A ROOM!

7. I think Rachel Zoe's husband might be a lesbian...Really? That hair? Bananas and stupid.

 

8. Star Wars USB Memory Flash Drives  

9. Hotel Una Vittoria in Florence
On the other side of the Arno from the train station and the mercato centrale, so it's probably not super convenient for business travelers on a tight schedule.

Hotel Una Vittoria Firenze
Via Pisana, 59
50143 Florence
Italy
+39 055 22771
http://www.unahotels.it/en/una_hotel_vittoria/florence_centre_hotel.htm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment